The Makita Ultimate Electricians Pouch has 12 elastic loops at the front for easy access, 8 holders made of anti-slip webbing, 3 elastic loops on the side and 2 main deep pockets, 1 leather holder for utility knife storage, 2 polyester holders on side, tape measure holder, electrical tape chain holder, D-ring and metal eyelet clip for additional clip on storage. Made from heavy duty polyester 1680 denier material and strong stitching for extra durability with perfectly visible Makita logo in the modern Makita spider design.
• Universal design, comfortable for left and right handed use
• 3 layer combination of polyesters and foam to provide extra cushioning along with being tough and waterproof
• Nickelled rivets and washers for extra strength provide long lasting usage
• Tape measure holders made of stainless steel holds any common builders tape from 3-10m
• Knife holder made of genuine leather holds any common utility knife
• Side loops for various tools and accessories provide many options
• Anti-slip webbing with rubbery surface on top to help avoid workplace slip and fall out accidents
• D-Ring for use with carabiner clip and metal eyelets to hang various tools and accessories provides easy and quick clip storage
• T-shape chain hook for use with installation tapes and flex
• A pouch with 32 various types of tool holders to assist the professional electrician on site
• Can be worn with any Makita tool belt or work wear belt
• H=310mm, L=250mm, W=125mm, Weight=0.55kg
Accessories and tools not included.
|Clothing size UK||One Size|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN