• Brushless motor delivering 290 Nm of Nut Busting Torque
• 165 Nm Of Fastening Torque through the 1/2" Square drive
• 2 stage impact mode with variable speed trigger
• Reverse Rotation Auto Stop mode
• LED job light and electric brake
• Includes TW161DZ Brushless 1/2" Square Drive Impact Wrench and belt clip
Makita’s new Compact Extreme Technology (CXT) introduces a range of 12V tools featuring a new slide battery. The CXT range is similar to the 18V LXT Li-Ion battery used in the heavier tool range, and has multi-contact terminals to ensure stable contact even under extreme work vibration conditions. The slide battery fits easily into the tools and new chargers and has the same high level of structural strength as well as having built-in protection to prevent overload or over discharging. The Makita TW161DZ is a cordless impact wrench, running on a 12V battery system, with a brushless motor for improved run time and tool life, LED job light and a 1/2" square drive. Features 'reverse rotation auto stop mode' - this mode works only when pulling the trigger fully in anti-clockwise rotation. When the bolt/nut gets loosened enough, the tool stops the impact and rotation in just 0.2 seconds.
• Brushless motor
• 2 stage impact power selection
• Electric brake
• Variable speed control by trigger
• Forward / reverse rotation
• Reverse rotation auto stop mode
• LED job light
• Ergonomic soft grip
• Belt clip
Makita TW161DZ 12V Max Brushless ½” Impact Wrench specification:
• Voltage: 12V
• Motor: Brushless
• Driving Shank: 1/2" Square
• Max Fastening Torque: 165 Nm
• Nut Busting Torque: 290 Nm
• Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3,600 / 0 - 2,000 ipm
• Standard Bolt: M8-M16
• High Tensile Bolt: M6-M12
• No Load Speed: 0 - 2,400 / 0 - 1,300 rpm
• Weight: 1.2kg
Body only, battery/charger not included.
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN