• Brushless motor, 135Nm of tightening torque
• 2 Impact Modes (Hi/Low) with Assist Mode for full control
• Compact design with 135mm overall length
• Variable speed, electric brake, forward/reverse
• LED job light and After Glow front end
• Includes: TD111DZ Brushless Impact Driver (Body Only) and Belt Clip
Makita’s new Compact Extreme Technology (CXT) introduces a range of 12V tools featuring a new slide battery. The CXT range is similar to the 18V LXT Li-Ion battery used in the heavier tool range, and has multi-contact terminals to ensure stable contact even under extreme work vibration conditions. The slide battery fits easily into the tools and new chargers and has the same high level of structural strength as well as having built-in protection to prevent overload or over discharging. The Makita TD111DZ CXT 12V Max is a cordless impact driver with a brushless motor for improved run time and tool life. Features a new impact mode to remove screw cam out and cross threading by driving at a lower speed until tightening begins. Comfortable operation thanks to the soft grip, and features LED job light with after glow for optimal user convenience.
• New impact mode (A-mode) helps to eliminate cam-out and cross threading by driving at low speed until tightening
• Variable speed
• Electric brake
• Forward / reverse rotation
• LED job light
• Compact design with overall length of 135mm
• Brushless motor
• Ergonomic soft grip
• Two selectable Impact Modes (High/Low)
• Belt clip
Makita TD111DZ 12V Max Brushless Impact Driver specification:
• Voltage: 12V
• Motor: Brushless
• Drive shank: Hex 1/4"
• Machine Screw: M4-M8
• Standard Bolt: M5-M14
• High Tensile Bolt: M5-M12
• Coarse thread (length): 22 - 90mm
• Max Torque: 135 Nm
• Blows per Minute (Hi): 0 - 3900 ipm
• Blows per Minute (Lo): 0 - 1600 ipm
• No Load Speed (Hi): 0 - 3000 rpm
• No Load Speed (Lo): 0 - 1300 rpm
• Weight: 1.1kg
Body only, battery/charger not included.
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN