• Maximum torque: 170Nm
• Impact rate: 0 - 3,600bpm
• No load speed: 0 - 3400rpm
• Driver: 1/4" Hex
• Includes: Charger, Makpac. Body only version - no charger, batteries or case.
Update your toolbox with Makita's LXT 18 V impact driver. It's a pro tool with enough torque for even the most demanding tasks, so you can repeatedly drive in screws quickly and effortlessly. The impact rate of 0 - 3,600 bpm means you'll be getting your jobs done and dusted in no time.
This tool has a brushless DC motor, so it's powerful for its size and built to last. A soft-grip handle means you can use this tool comfortably for hours on end, from unscrewing a line of lug nuts to securing wooden support beams. The lightweight, compact design also helps too, as it allows you to work overhead or in confined spaces as efficiently as possible.
It has both forward and reverse rotation to help you drive in or remove screws with ease, and the variable speed is controlled by the trigger. Plus, an electric brake reduces the chance of overdriving the fitting and stripping screw heads. For working in dimly lit spaces, there's a handy LED job light for illuminating your work surface too.
• Suitable for M5–M14 high tensile bolts and M5–M16 standard bolts
• Cordless and compact design for getting jobs done anywhere
• Forward and reverse rotation for driving in or removing screws with ease
• Variable speeds are easily selected with a simple trigger control
• Ergonomic handle helps you work for longer with no discomfort
• LED job light improves visibility when working in dimly lit areas
• Maximum torque of 170Nm
• Impact rate of 0 - 3,600bpm
• No-load speed of 0 - 3400rpm
• ¼” hex driver
• Body only version – no charger, batteries or case
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN