Body only Vacuum cleaner. Can be used with any 18V Li-Ion LXT Makita battery.
• Maximum air flow: 1.4 m³/min
• Maximum sealed suction: 4.0kPa
• Touch button switch with high/low suction power settings
Dust capacity with cloth bag: 500ml, paper bag: 330ml. 20 minute run-time in high mode, 40 minute run-time on low mode with 3.0Ah battery. LED battery power warning lamp. Body only, no charger, batteries or case.
Carrying out a quick clean-up has never been easier than if you use the Makita DCL182Z. It’s a cordless vacuum cleaner powered by an 18 V lithium-ion battery that can be used on any other tool within Makita's LXT® System. Whether you're at home or on a worksite, this device is perfect if you just want to pick up a few bits and don’t want the fuss of getting your more cumbersome corded machine out.
This cleaner has a 500 ml capacity using cloth bags, 300 ml with paper bags and its empty weight is only 1.3 kg, so it's easy to carry around. You can vacuum large surface areas with a single charge too. The 3.0 Ah battery powers the cleaner for 20 minutes on the high setting and up to 40 minutes on low mode. A big plus with this battery is that it’s slow to discharge when not in use, so it'll be ready to go when you next need it.
• Cordless vacuum can be used with any 18 V Li-Ion LXT Makita battery
• 20-minute run-time in high power mode, or 40 minutes on low mode with 3 Ah battery
• Touch-button switch makes it easy to change between high/low suction power settings
• LED battery power warning lamp alerts you when power is running low
• Ergonomic soft-grip handle is comfortable to hold
• Quick push-button access to change dust bags in an instant
• Brushless motor
• Maximum air flow of 1.4 m³/min
• Maximum sealed suction of 4.0kPa
• Body only – charger, batteries and case are not included
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN