• 50mm cutting capacity in wood and pipe
• Jigsaw and reciprocating blade compatible
• Screw down fitting
• Paddle switch or trigger switch
• Adjustable foot plate and LED job light
• Includes: Hex wrench
Makita’s new Compact Extreme Technology (CXT) introduces a range of 12V tools featuring a new slide battery. The CXT range is similar to the market leading 18V LXT Li-Ion battery used in the heavier tool range, and has multi-contact terminals to ensure stable contact even under extreme work vibration conditions. The slide battery fits easily into the tools and new chargers and has the same high level of structural strength as well as having built-in protection to prevent overload or over discharging. The Makita JR105DZ 12V Max Reciprocating Saw includes two switch levers each with variable speed control. A trigger switch on the tool handle, and a paddle switch on the tool body to make operation easier from any grip position for versatile applications by using either trigger.
• Tool-less blade clamp compatible with both reciprocating saw and jigsaw blades
• Two switch levers with variable speed control: Trigger on handle & Paddle on body
• Lock-off function
• LED job light
• Electric brake
• Shoe adjustment
• High power
• Ergonomic handle for easy manoeuvring
• Equipped with battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to over discharge, high temperature or current overload
Makita JR105DZ 12V Max Reciprocating Saw specification:
• Voltage: 12V
• Capacity in Wood: 50mm
• Capacity in Mild Steel Pipe: 50mm
• Stroke Length: 13mm
• No Load Speed: 0 - 3300 spm
• Weight: 1.5kg
Body only, battery not included.
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN