By Makita Product code: 72578 Pack size: Each
• Electronic 2 speed selector
• Tool-less blade change
• Cutting capacity: wood 255mm, mild steel pipe 130mm
• Register online for 3 year guarantee
• Includes: carry case
MAKITA DJR360ZK 36V (Twin 18V) BRUSHLESS RECIPROCATING SAW (Body Only)
• Voltage 36 (18Vx2) v
• Strokes per Minute (Hi / Lo) 0- 3,000 / 0- 2,300 spm
• Capacity in Wood 255 mm
• Capacity in Mild Steel Pipe 130 mm
• Stroke Length 32 mm
• Noise sound pressure 85 dB(A)
• Noise sound power 96 dB(A)
• Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
• Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Cutting Wood 15.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Cutting Chipboard 16.5 m/sec²
• Net weight 4.0 - 4.7 kg
• Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
• Brushless motor
• Electronic 2-speed selection.
• Tool-less blade change.
• Lock-off lever
• Electric brake
• Variable speed control by trigger
• LED job light
• High power
• Newly designed crank mechanism for higher efficiency
• Retractable joist hook
• Tool-less shoe adjustment
• Ergonomically designed handle
• Compact & Lightweight
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN