By Makita Product code: 93918 Pack size: Each
• Auto-Start wireless system
• Automatic torque drive technology
• Electric brake, variable speed dial, soft start
• Register online for 3 year guarantee
• Includes: Wireless unit, TCT blade, hex wrench, carry case
MAKITA DSP601ZJU 36V (Twin 18V) 165mm PLUNGE SAW WITH AWS (Body Only)
• Voltage 36 (18V x2) v
• Blade Diameter 165 mm
• Max Cut @ 0º 56 mm
• Max Cut @ 45º 40 mm
• Max Cut @ 48º 38 mm
• Bore (B) 20 mm
• No Load Speed 2,500 - 6,300 rpm
• Noise sound pressure 92 dB(A)
• Noise sound power 103 dB(A)
• Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
• Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Cutting Wood 2.5 m/sec²
• Net weight 4.4 - 5.1 kg
• Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) - connects to compatible dust extractors with Bluetooth. The dust extractor automatically runs while the switch is on.
• Electric brake
• Variable speed control dial.
• Soft start
• Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation.
• Brushless motor
• Depth stopper for splinter free cutting
• Bevels -1 to 48 degrees
• Positive stop for bevel adjustment
• Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
• Compatible with Guide Rail.
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Bore Size (mm)||20|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN