By Makita Product code: 47478 Pack size: Each
• 2 Speed, variable speed, soft start and electric brake
• Automatic torque drive technology
• Drilling capacity 159mm (Holesaw)
• Includes: chuck key, grip assembly, hex wrench, carry case
MAKITA DDA460ZK 36V (Twin 18V) ANGLE DRILL (Body Only)
• Voltage 36V (2 x 18V)
• Capacity in Wood: Auger bit 50 mm
• Capacity in Wood: Hole Saw (Lo/Hi) 159 / 105 mm
• Capacity in Wood: Self-feed bit (Lo/Hi) 118 / 65 mm
• Max Torque at High Speed (lock torque) 48 Nm
• Max Torque at Low Speed (torque limiter) 136 Nm
• Capacity in Steel 13 mm
• Chuck Capacity 2 - 13 mm
• No Load Speed (Hi) 0 - 1,400 rpm
• No Load Speed (Lo) 0 - 350 rpm
• Noise sound pressure 85 dB(A)
• Noise sound power 96 dB(A)
• Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
• Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Drilling into metal 2.5 m/sec²
• Net weight 5.7 - 6.4 kg
• Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the drilling speed according to load condition for an optimum operation.
• Brushless motor
• Electric brake
• Variable speed trigger control.
• 2 mechanical gears.
• Soft start
• Forward / reverse rotation
• Torque limiter
• LED job light
• Auto power-off function: machine automatically shuts down if trigger not pulled for 5 minutes.
• The front handle can be installed in any position within 0° - 112.5°
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN