• Heavy duty SDS+ rotary hammer drill
• 32mm into concrete
• Torque limiter and constant speed control under load
• 3 modes: rotary, rotary hammer, and chisel only
• Anti vibration technology
• Massive 5 Joules of impact
• Register online for 3 year guarantee
• Includes: 18 piece mixed bit set, 5 piece SDS+ bit set, keyless chuck & adaptor, 1 x cold chisel, 1 x scaling chisel, AVT side handle, depth stop and case
MAKITA S-MAK32C Heavy Duty SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill (with accessories)
• Accessory Kit Included - 18pc Mixed Bit Set, 5pc SDS+ Dominator Bit Set, Keyless Drill Chuck, Chuck Adaptor, Cold Chisel and Scaling Chisel.13mm Keyless Chuck
• Torque limiter: The drill stops when the bit hits against reinforcements.
• Triple operation mode: Rotary only, hammer only and rotary hammer.
• Soft start
• Constant speed under load
• Variable Speed Trigger & Dial
• Built-in job light
• Anti vibration technology
• Plastic Case
• Impact energy 5.0 J
• Max in concrete 32 mm
• Max core diameter (TCT) 90 mm
• No Load Speed 315 - 630 rpm
• Impacts per minute 1650 - 3300 ipm
• Input Wattage 850 w
• Vibration: Drilling 2.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Chiselling 7 m/sec²
• Vibration: Hammer Drilling 10 m/sec²
• Noise sound pressure 89 dB(A)
• Noise sound power 100 dB(A)
• Net weight 5.2 - 5.6 kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN