The Makita 3 Pouch Tool Belt Set consists of 2 large side pouches, 1 centre pouch and 2 belt loops all supplied on a Makita quick release 40mm polypropylene belt and buckle, with 5 spacious pockets, 6 leather holders and 10 elastic loops for easy access to tools and additional screwdrivers outside of the pockets. Made from heavy duty polyester 1680 denier material and strong stitching for extra durability with perfectly visible Makita logo in the modern Makita spider design.
• 3 layer combination of polyesters and foam to provide extra cushioning along with being tough and waterproof
• Quick release 40mm polypropylene belt and buckle with belt end catcher to prevent excess belt hanging loose
• Fully adjustable and extendable
• Fixings and small tools pouch has external stainless steel tape measure holder to hold common builders 3-10m tape measure
• 2 belt loop holders included in the set with D-Ring to hang various tools and accessories
• Right hand pouch has leather chisel holder to protect the blade and stainless steel side gate Hammer Holder
• Right hand pouch has elastic tool holders inside main pockets for hand tools and screwdriver holders made from real leather
• Extra D-Ring to hang anything with carabiner
• Left hand pouch has leather knife holder and holds any common utility knife and a T-shape chain hook
• Left hand pouch elastic holders for dedicated screwdrivers and leather holders for hand tools
• Anti-slip webbing with rubbery surface on top to help avoid workplace slip and fall out accidents
• Strong construction with extra riveting keeps all your fixings and tools accessible - just around your waist
• Three pouches, five pockets and thirty holders, this set can be integrated with Makita Ultimate Padded Braces 50127
• Can be worn with any Makita tool belt or work wear belt
• H=270mm, L=640mm, W=145mm, Weight=1.34kg
Accessories and tools not included.
|Clothing size UK||One Size|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN