The Makita 3 Pouch Tool Belt Set consists of 2 large side pouches, 1 centre pouch and 2 belt loops all supplied on a Makita quick release 40mm polypropylene belt and buckle, with 5 spacious pockets, 6 leather holders and 10 elastic loops for easy access to tools and additional screwdrivers outside of the pockets. Made from heavy duty polyester 1680 denier material and strong stitching for extra durability with perfectly visible Makita logo in the modern Makita spider design.
• 3 layer combination of polyesters and foam to provide extra cushioning along with being tough and waterproof
• Quick release 40mm polypropylene belt and buckle with belt end catcher to prevent excess belt hanging loose
• Fully adjustable and extendable
• Fixings and small tools pouch has external stainless steel tape measure holder to hold common builders 3-10m tape measure
• 2 belt loop holders included in the set with D-Ring to hang various tools and accessories
• Right hand pouch has leather chisel holder to protect the blade and stainless steel side gate Hammer Holder
• Right hand pouch has elastic tool holders inside main pockets for hand tools and screwdriver holders made from real leather
• Extra D-Ring to hang anything with carabiner
• Left hand pouch has leather knife holder and holds any common utility knife and a T-shape chain hook
• Left hand pouch elastic holders for dedicated screwdrivers and leather holders for hand tools
• Anti-slip webbing with rubbery surface on top to help avoid workplace slip and fall out accidents
• Strong construction with extra riveting keeps all your fixings and tools accessible - just around your waist
• Three pouches, five pockets and thirty holders, this set can be integrated with Makita Ultimate Padded Braces 50127
• Can be worn with any Makita tool belt or work wear belt
• H=270mm, L=640mm, W=145mm, Weight=1.34kg
Accessories and tools not included.
|Clothing size UK||One Size|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN