• 136mm TCT Blade for virtually a spark free cut and clean edges
• Built in dust collection system with large view window for cutting on the line
• Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
• Electric brake, LED job light
• Register online for 3 Year Guarantee
• Includes; TCT Blade & Hex Wrench.
MAKITA DCS552Z 18V LXT METAL CUTTING SAW (BODY ONLY)
• Blade Diameter 136 mm
• Max Cut @ 0º 50.5 mm
• Electric Brake
• Bore Diameter 20 mm
• Job light
• Noise sound pressure 102 dB(A)
• Noise sound power 113 dB(A)
• Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
• No Load Speed 3,600 rpm
• Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Cutting Metal 2.5 m/sec²
• Net weight 2.4 - 2.7 kg
• Electric brake
• LED job light
• Built-in dust collection system
• Easy disposal – metal chip / dust can be thrown away by opening the cap of the dust box
• Stainless steel base plate, heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
• Compact and lightweight design
• Large view window allows easy cutting along cut line
• Flat motor housing end
• On-tool storage for hex wrench.
• Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement
• Lock-off lever helps prevent accidental starts
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN