By Makita Product code: 48439 Pack size: Each
This high-powered Makita light is perfect for illuminating dark work areas where care and precision are needed. The light fixture has a 90° swivel rotation, letting you adjust it to fit in awkward workspaces. It also has a battery protection system to automatically turn the output power off when needed and avoid needless wear. Plus, the handle is ergonomically designed, so you can hold it comfortably for long periods and get the job done right.
The Makita work light has a spot mode that emits an extra-long beam, reaching up to 640 metres – this is to ensure it will be able to handle whatever you need it for. Three other modes are available (flood, spot with flood, and strobe), so you can adjust depending on the job.
The product is easily turned on or off with a button in the trigger position, while its memory function will keep the settings saved from the last activation. The device's extreme protection technology (XPT) resists dust and water wear when used in damp or dirty conditions.
• 18V LXT Li-Ion LED Flashlight, 1,250 Lumens
• Long beam distance up to 640m in Spot mode
• Bright light with a max luminous flux of 1,250 lm
• Four lighting modes available - Spot / Flood / Spot & Flood / Strobe
• Flashlight head swivels 90° to shine light where you need it
• ON/OFF button’s memory function starts in the same lighting mode as last time you turned off
• Lighting mode selection button is not integrated with ON/OFF button switch
• XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
• Soft-grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
• Battery protection system automatically cuts output power for long service life
• Comes with shoulder strap for easy carrying
• Body only version – no charger, batteries or case
• Register online for three-year warranty
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN