By Makita Product code: 12312 Pack size: Each
The Makita DUB186Z 18V cordless leaf blower provides approximately 20% more power than predecessor models. The long, curved nozzle of this Makita DUB186Z cordless leaf blower makes it ideal for clearing gardens, driveways and paths. Features 3 air settings (low/medium/high), all easily controlled by the trigger with a maximum air volume of 3.2m³/min and velocity 68m/second. Lightweight at just 2.1kg with a battery attached, with an ergonomic soft grip, this cordless leaf blower is designed with user convenience in mind.
• Variable speed control by trigger
• 3 air volume settings: Low, Medium, High
• Increased air volume
• Compact and lightweight design
• Ergonomic soft grip at optimum angle
• Supplied with long curved nozzle
• Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current
Makita DUB186Z 18V LXT Cordless Leaf Blower specification:
• Voltage: 18V
• LXT battery compatibility
• Max air velocity: 68m/sec
• Max air volume: 3.2m³/min
• Air volume setting dial: 3 settings
• Noise sound pressure: 82.5 dB(A)
• Noise sound power: 92.4 dB(A)
• Noise K factor: 2.8 dB(A)
• No Load Speed: 0 - 18,000 rpm
• Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
• Weight: 2.1kg (with a battery)
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Sound volume||82.5 dB(A)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN