By Makita Product code: 55393 Pack size: Each
These Makita cordless grass shears are designed to meet the needs of domestic users and keen home gardeners, as well as professional use by landscapers, nurseries and gardeners. These cordless grass shears feature stain-free shear blade surfaces of glittering silver obtained by non-electrolysed nickel plating that features high anti-abrasion surface for a long lasting coating. Ideal for precision work, these cordless shears are easy to use with an ergonomically designed handle and battery capacity warning lamp.
• Double blade action
• Cutting height is adjustable at 3 stages
• Stain-free shear blade surface of glittering silver obtained by non-electrolysed nickel plating
• High anti-abrasion surface for long lasting coating
• Tool-less blade change
• Lock-off trigger
• Lightweight and compact
• Ergonomically designed handle for extended use
• Battery capacity warning lamp - battery/charger not supplied
• Grass receiver
• Comes with a hedge trimmer attachment and blade cover
Makita DUM604ZX 18V LXT Cordless Grass Shears specification:
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery type: LXT Li-Ion - not supplied
• Cycles per Minute: 1,250 cpm
• Strokes per Minute: 2,500 spm
• Cutting diameter: 160mm
• Cutting heights: 15, 20, 25 mm
• Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
• Noise sound pressure: 76 dB(A)
• Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
• Weight: 1.8kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN