By Makita Product code: 35670 Pack size: Each
Angle grinders are very useful tools for anyone cutting, polishing or grinding materials, from hard steel to ceramic tiles. The Makita 115 mm 18V LXT Brushless X-Lock Angle Grinder is a compact cordless version that can be used in any location.
This model is powered by a lightweight, long-life 18V LXT Li-Ion battery, so it’s not too heavy to hold. It also has an ergonomically designed handle that can be fitted to the right or left side, making the grinder easy to handle, not too tiring to hold and safer to use. It’s equipped with Makita’s X-LOCK mechanism, which means the operator can change the wheel with one movement – one lever controls this, keeping it a simple process.
One of the key built-in safety features is to ensure the grinder won’t start up accidentally after a disc or wheel change. Additional features that promote smooth, safe operation include Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) and a battery protection circuit. AFT shuts off the power if the tool suddenly slows down and the battery protection circuit protects it from high temperatures, overload or over-discharge.
• Bore Diameter 22.23 mm
• Max Wheel Thickness 6 mm
• Max Wheel Diameter 115 mm
• No Load Speed 3,000 - 8,000 rpm
• Noise sound pressure 80 dB(A)
• Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
• Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Surface Grinding 5.0 m/sec²
• Net weight 2.5- 3.1 kg
• X-LOCK mechanism: install/remove X-LOCK wheels with just a single action without tool
• X-LOCK wheel can be easily removed simply by pulling up the lever
• New toolless wheel cover: for fast and easy adjustment / installation and removal
• Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
• Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
• Brushless motor
• Variable speed control dial
• Anti-restart function
• Electric brake
• Safety Paddle Switch
• Ergonomic soft grip
• Removable dust covers
• Soft start
• Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Bore Size (mm)||22.23|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN