• 3 function modes
• 24mm drilling capacity
• Unique rubber joint construction
• Register online for 3 year guarantee
• Includes: fast charger, side handle, depth gauge and MakPac Type 4 carry case, body only version - no battery, charger or case
This brushless 18 V hammer drill from Makita drills sharply into concrete, masonry or stone. Attach a chisel component to the device to mould the corners of the concrete to your desired shape. The battery compartment is separated by a rubber cushion to stop machine vibration, which would otherwise damage the battery terminal. The tool is light in the hand and can be used for ceiling and wall work.
Use the side switch to change between the hammer drill's three functions. You can use the rotary only mode for straight drilling, the hammer only mode for downward pressure and the rotary hammer mode for both of these functions combined. The drill or chisel components clip securely into the chuck and can be removed by pulling back the chuck collar.
You can hook this machine up to a dust extractor to reduce debris. Reduce impact fatigue in your hand with the easy-grip handle, which gives you full control over the tool while keeping you comfortable.
• Three modes of operation – rotation and hammering, hammering only, rotation only
• Vibration-absorbing rubber cushion between upper and lower housings to protect battery terminal
• Easy-grip handle ergonomically designed to give maximum power thrust
• Gives you a firm grip in any operation – overhead application, drilling with palm up or palm down
• One-touch slide chuck for SDS plus bit
• 24 mm drilling capacity
• Includes fast charger, side handle, depth gauge and MakPac Type 4 carry case
• Body only version – no charger, batteries or case
• Register online for three-year warranty
• 18V LXT
• Brushless motor
• 2 x 5.0Ah Li-Ion batteries
• Capacity in concrete: 24mm
• Capacity in steel: 13mm
• Capacity in wood: 27mm
• Optimum drilling range: 4 - 16mm
• Impact energy: 2.0J
• Blows per minute: 0 - 4700 bpm
• No load speed: 0 - 950 rpm
• Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Drilling 3.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Hammer Drilling 13.5 m/sec²
• Vibration: Chiselling 10.5 m/sec²
• Weight: 3.3kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Pack Contents||Drill, 2 x batteries, fast charger, side handle, depth gauge and MakPac Type 4 carry case|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN