• Change lever for 3 orbital settings and straight cutting
• Variable speed control
• Maximum cut: steel 10mm, wood 135mm, aluminium 20mm
• Stroke length 26mm. Strokes 800-3500spm. Universal shank
Choose this jigsaw from Makita to make clean cuts through timber and aluminium. The powerful cordless unit can even carve through steel to a depth of 10 mm. The jigsaw is ideal for large cuts and more detailed work – it's just a matter of the blade you use.
The soft-start feature means you set off smoothly and helps to eliminate the risk of the jigsaw jittering around on the workpiece. Plus, the brushless motor is energy-efficient and reduces the amount of power used by the battery. There's also a ‘soft no load’ function to suppress machine body vibration by automatically reducing motor speed during idling.
This jigsaw comes with a new and improved dust extraction hose joint, so you can concentrate on the task at hand without worrying about residue obscuring your cutting line. You've also got a change lever for three orbital settings and straight cutting, so it's suitable for use on a wide range of materials and thicknesses.
• Maximum cut of 10 mm in steel, 20 mm in aluminium or 135 mm in wood
• 26 mm stroke length 800-3500spm
• Variable speed control from 800 to 3,500 spm
• Simple change lever for three orbital settings and straight cutting
• Blower function clears wood dust from cutting line
• Trigger switch with lock-on button for added peace of mind
• Twin LED job light improves visibility in dimly lit areas
• Changing blades is quick and easy – no tools needed
• Universal shank
• Soft-start function ensures a smooth action with no jitters
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN