By Makita Product code: 80844 Pack size: Each
With a powerful and brushless motor, Makita's 82 mm planer is a pro tool for woodworkers. It's built for building and construction jobs – from smoothing jagged edges of timber to shaving off knackered layers of plywood, this tool can perform the task with distinction.
This model has a 3 mm planing depth, plus a maximum rebate depth of 25 mm. This makes it ideal for removing large amounts of material quickly. Replacing the blade is fast too, as it comes with an easy blade setting system.
The automatic torque drive technology (ADT) changes the cutting speed and torque according to the amount of load you place on the planer. This means you can carry out light-duty or heavy-duty cutting tasks and not have to think about how much force you're applying to the planer.
For extra control, it also has a soft start feature and electronic brake, so there's no chance of it jittering around and wreaking havoc on your workpiece before you actually make contact with the work material.
On the side of this tool, there's a place to tuck in your wrench to make changing blades quick and easy. In between cuts, you can protect your wood from the blade by using the spring-loaded stand to elevate the base.
• 18V LXT platform
• Body only – no batteries or charger included
• Brushless motor
• Max Planing Depth: 3mm
• Max Planing Width: 82mm
• Max Rebate Depth: 25mm
• No Load Speed: 12,000 rpm
• Vibration K factor: 2.5 m/sec²
• Vibration planing softwood: 5.0 m/sec²
• Noise sound pressure: 84 dB(A)
• Noise sound power: 95 dB(A)
• Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
• 82mm brushless planer with 3mm planing depth
• Electronic brake
• Soft start
• Left and right chipping ejection
• Base with three chamfering grooves
• Depth of cut may be adjusted by simply turning the knob on the front of the tool
• Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
• Easy blade setting system for fast blade installation
• On-tool storage for hex wrench
• Automatic Torque Drive Technology – automatically changes the cutting speedaccording to load condition for optimum operation
• Includes blade gauge, socket wrench and guide rule
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Pack Contents||Planer, blade gauge, socket wrench, guide rule|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN