• Rotation Mode change
• Variable speed trigger and dial with constant speed control
• Soft start & anti-restart functions
• Hook & Loop pad mounting
• 5.5mm Orbit
• Register online for 3 Year Guarantee
• Includes: side grip, pad & hex wrench
Use the Makita random orbit polisher to smooth out rough surface materials. With this tool you can achieve professional looking finishes on any job about the house or site – every surface will look shiny and new once you're done with it.
It's a pleasure to use and has a compact brushless motor to keep it cool and free of friction throughout each task. Safety is assured too with the trigger lock-off switch preventing accidental start-ups. The felt backing pads attach with a hook and loop action and can be removed in favour of a sponge or wool pad as needed.
You'll find the ergonomic soft-grip handle really practical – the comfortable feeling will give you extra precision and control. What's more, the lock-on button lets you keep the trigger down without pressing it, so you can perform more time-consuming jobs with less fatigue.
The side dial offers versatility and allows you to change rotation from random orbit, which gives a more general polish, to a forced one-direction rotation that lets you hone in on bits that require extra attention.
A finishing mode puts the pad into free rotation for finer polishing, while the orbit speed is set from the dial on the top of the device which you can adjust depending on the material in use.
• Variable speed trigger and dial for constant speed control
• Soft start and anti-restart functions for added safety
• Rotation mode change – random orbit with forced rotation mode and random orbit mode
• Normal mode is orbital action with forced rotation of the pad for rough polishing such as surface treatment
• Finishing mode is orbital action with free rotation of the pad for fine polishing
• Brushless motor
• Ergonomic soft grip stays comfortable in the hand during longer jobs
• Elastomer bumpers allow tool to be rested upside down without damaging workpiece
• Lock-on function
• Removable dust covers
• Hook and loop pad mounting
• Two-hand grip for complete control
• Register online for three-year warranty
• Body only – includes side grip, pad and hex wrench
• Voltage: 18V
• Makita LXT
• Body only
• Orbit Diameter 5.5mm
• Pad Size 150mm
• Orbits per minute (Normal / Finishing mode) 0 - 6,800 / 0 - 5,200 opm
• Strokes per minute (Normal / Finishing mode) 0 - 13,600 / 0 - 10,400 spm
• No load speed (Normal / Finishing mode) 0 - 780 / 0 - 600rpm
• Noise sound pressure 83 dB(A)
• Noise sound power 94 dB(A)
• Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
• Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration polishing 10.0 m/sec²
• Weight: 3.6kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Pack Contents||Polisher, side grip, pad & hex wrench|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN