By Makita Product code: 43897 Pack size: Each
This Makita cordless brush cutter, features a brushless motor powered by 18V LXT battery technology. The standout feature of this cordless garden tool is the Automatic Torque Drive Technology which automatically adjusts the cutting speed according to the load conditions for optimum operation. Electric brake, soft start and constant speed control ensure simple operation, while low noise levels and ergonomic design make it easy to hold for longer periods of time. The 2 section shaft splits for easy and space saving storage and transport.
• Supplied with a nylon head but can be fitted with a cutting blade
• Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
• Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT): Auto changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
• 2 section shaft for easy and space saving storage and transport
• Brushless motor
• Electric brake, soft start and constant speed control
• Symmetric bike handle
• Reverse switch for easy removal of grass clippings
• 3 speed settings (Hi/Med/Low)
• Electronic current limiter for overload protection
• Charge in as little as 45 minutes (battery/charger not supplied)
• Includes Single Harness, Nylon Cutting Head, Accessory Bag and Hex Wrench
Makita DUR191UZX3 18V LXT 30cm Brushless Cordless Brush Cutter specification:
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: LXT - not supplied
• Brushless motor
• Cutting diameter: 30cm
• No Load Speed High: 6,000 RPM
• No Load Speed Medium: 5,100 RPM
• No Load Speed Low: 3,500 RPM
• Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
• Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
• Weight: 3.7kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN