By Made4Trade Product code: 60841 Pack size: 25 Pack
This end feed capillary fitting joints copper tube manufactured to BS EN 1057 using solder. It's suitable for above ground hot and cold domestic or potable water services, central heating systems, low-pressure steam heating and pressurised unvented heating systems.
Part of the Made4Trade range and manufactured to BS EN 1254-1, this fitting is equally suitable for sanitation services and compressed air lines, gas distribution systems for natural and manufactured gases.
A solder joint is created through the principle of capillary action. When the fitting and tube is assembled and heated to the appropriate temperature, solder becomes molten and is drawn into the gap between tube and fitting for a durably reliable joint. It is recommended that soldering flux is also used to aid this.
• Manufactured from copper
• For use on hot and cold water systems
• Neat, tidy installation when installed by an experienced fitter
• Manufactured to BS EN 1254-1
• Min temperature at max pressure: 30°C at 25 Bar
• Max temperature at max pressure: 110°C at 10 Bar
• 25-year manufacturer's guarantee
• Requires solder and blowtorch
• Available in a range of sizes from 8-28mm – see dropdown menu
• System covers all aspects of gas and heating systems in domestic and light commercial applications
Plumbing Solder and Flux
• Plumbing solder available – 11150
• Plumbing flux available – 73706 & 21961
• 15mm – 78209 , 92917 , 82026 & 64968
• 22mm – 58030 , 60997 , 39919 & 59809
|User Guide||click here|
|Equal or Reducing||Equal|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN