New Fixing designed for fixing heavy items to dot & dab/ dry-lined walls. Also works in thermalite/ Concrete & brick
Revolutionary new fixing for securing heavy items such as TV brackets, boilers, kitchen cupboards, air con units, shelving and radiators to dry lined / dot and dab walls. Also works in breeze or thermalite block as well as concrete and brick.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
M6 Rigifix Frame Fixing (6 Pack) is rated
Rated 5 out of
Pricey, but worth it!
I used 5 of M6 fixings to fit a wall mounted shower seat in a shower cubicle that had a tiled wall surface, with dot n dabbed plasterboard behind. End result is a firmly fixed seat on an iffy wall. Very happy with this product.
Date published: 2019-04-10
Rated 5 out of
i purchased to hand a tv, with hindsight the m8 version would be better suited but needs a much bigger drill bit (16mm i believe) which wont fit my drill so went with the m6 which is 12mm drill.
as well as the fixings you get an allen key to suit the insert and a hex drive which you can use a drill instead to fit the insert. expensive but certainly worth it. will be my go to choice for heavy loads like tvs and radiators.
Date published: 2019-03-09