• Ideal for residential and commercial outdoor spaces including; entrances, driveways, patios and walkways
• Adjustable PIR sensor with time and lux level settings
• Easy wiring and installation
• High impact housing for increased durability
• 20,000 hours lifetime
|Brand ||Luceco |
|Wattage ||8 |
|Lumens ||640 |
|Light Bulb Technology ||LED |
|Type ||PIR |
|IP Rating ||IP44 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Luceco Exterior LED 4 Panel PIR Coach Lantern IP44 8W 640lm is rated
Rated 5 out of
I bought this Lantern recently and finally got to site it . No problems met in replacing my old light as all the electrics were already in situ. The only problem was the weather which was very cold and suffering with arthritis made the task more arduous than it was because I had hardly any feeling in my fingers . Still managed to instal it in about 30 minutes. Very pleased with end result as I have more light than before.
Date published: 2020-01-05
Rated 4 out of
Small but effective, looks good.
Smaller than expected but gives out a good level of light and looks attractive
Date published: 2019-12-10
Rated 5 out of
Certainly is Brilliant both in performance and lighting. Darkness and time easily adjustable.
Sole issue is fitting front onto mounting plate bolts push back, just a few mm is enough not to be able to get nuts on. Easier to fix bolts with super glue w.h.u.
Date published: 2019-11-30