• 150W per m²
• Suitable for tiles, marble, slate or similar finishes
• Suitable for all rooms including wet rooms
• Not suitable underneath carpet
• Max floor temperature 40°C
• Self-adhesive backing for easy installation
• Combine to cover a greater area
• Suitable for primary or comfort heating (heat loss calculation advised)
• Fibreglass mesh can be easily cut and shaped. Heating cable cannot be cut.
• If cutting is required, purchase a mat smaller than the area to be heated.
• RCD required
• Cable type PTFE with FTP
• Requires thermostat 51026
• Insulation recommended to improve efficiency 76167
• Klima technical helpline: 01887 822020
• 5m² and above available Next Day
• A heat loss calculation is advised to determine whether the system can be used as a primary heat source.
• Full Earth sheathing.
• Twin conductor.
• One sided connection.
• Contents: heating mat, flexible conduit pipe, instructions.
• Fixings not included.
• All electrical connections must be carried out by a qualified electrician.
Technical advice available:
Call: 01887 822020
|Brand ||Klima By Magnum |
|Manufacture ID ||230402 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Klima Underfloor Heating Mat 2m2 (0.5m x 4m) is rated
Rated 1 out of
Not suitable for any room as specified!!!
Toolstation advised me this product could be used in any room, including a carpeted bedroom. This advise could have been deadly. The heated mat has scorched our new carpet and other items left on the floor. Kilma have advised we were at major risk of fire. IT CAN ONLY BE USED UNDER 10mm of self levelling compound.
Date published: 2020-02-14
Rated 5 out of
Electric Underfloor Heating
Excellent quality mats easy to install
Date published: 2019-10-07
Rated 4 out of
Great heating mat but plan carefully.
Good product; I've laid 3 so far. You can cut the netting to shape the mat around the room shape or objects like WC's etc but you can't cut the actual red heating cable. For this reason be very cautions not to order too big an area size; its best to order a smaller mat and have a small unheated area than to end up with a run of mat you don't know what to do with. Plan your layout very carefully before starting. Plan where your sensor cable is to go and chase into the floor before you start. Very good instructions which you can get online before you buy. Klima's insulation is very expensive so shop around. If you go for a non-klima insulation check it is for underfloor heating not just under-tile use.
Date published: 2019-10-03
Rated 5 out of
Easy fit and cosy tiles
easy to install and works great under my tiles in conservatory
Date published: 2019-06-18