By Kitchen Kit Product code: 25933 Pack size: Each
Maximise your kitchen storage space by including this bridging unit in your Kitchen Kit layout. Like the rest of the range, the unit comes flat-packed for quick and easy assembly. All you need to do is glue and click it together to form a strong and reliable fixing – it can be put together in as little as 30 seconds.
This kitchen bridging unit is the perfect solution for making the most of otherwise unused space above your hobs or fridge-freezers. It will join the two rows of wall cabinets either side to make your kitchen look smarter and offer extra shelving space. A concealed adjustable hanging bracket gives you full control of customisation, while a soft-close mechanism means noisy doors slamming shut are a thing of the past.
The Kitchen Kit Shaker collection adds contemporary class to any layout. With their bevelled internal profile, Shaker doors feature a two-piece construction – a 15 mm MDF base panel and 4 mm framing, pressed together with a durable foil for long-lasting strength and style. Drawer fronts have an 18 mm slab construction, creating a kitchen that looks every bit as good as it’s built.
• Delivered flat-packed with cabinet, door and hinges included
• Quick-build design – assemble your cabinets in as little as 30 seconds
• Simply glue and click together to form a strong fixing – fast!
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• Adjustable concealed hanging bracket for maximum customisation
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• Two-piece door construction with 15 mm MDF base panel and 4 mm framing
• Door’s base panel and framing pressed together with durable foil
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
|Certification||FIRA Gold Product Level H Certification|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||360x600 Wall Bridging Unit, 355x596x19 MDF Pressed Shaker Door, 2x Adjustable Hanging Brackets, 1 x Adjustable Shelf & Fixings, Door Stay|
|Door Width (mm)||596|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Number of Doors||1|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN