By Kitchen Kit Product code: 35501 Pack size: Each
Maximise your kitchen storage space by including this bridging unit in your Kitchen Kit layout. Like the rest of the range, the unit comes flat-packed for quick and easy assembly. All you need to do is glue and click it together to form a strong and reliable fixing – it can be put together in as little as 30 seconds.
This kitchen bridging unit is the perfect solution for making the most of otherwise unused space above your hobs or fridge-freezers. It will join the two rows of wall cabinets either side to make your kitchen look smarter and offer extra shelving space. A concealed adjustable hanging bracket gives you full control of customisation, while a soft-close mechanism means noisy doors slamming shut are a thing of the past.
If you like handleless doors, you’ll love the J-Pull collection from Kitchen Kit. These sleek and stylish doors feature a J-shaped curve at the bottom, which is perfectly shaped for easy opening. They’re laminated and edged with PUR adhesive to ensure superior heat and moisture resistance and, with no exterior handles, these cabinets are even easier to keep clean.
• Delivered flat-packed with cabinet, door and hinges included
• Quick-build design – assemble your cabinets in as little as 30 seconds
• Simply glue and click together to form a strong fixing – fast!
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• Adjustable concealed hanging bracket for maximum customisation
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• 19 mm MDF J profile handleless door
• Laminated and PUR-edged for high heat and moisture resistance
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
|Certification||FIRA Gold Product Level H Certification|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||360x500 Wall Bridging Unit, 355x496x19 MDF Jpull Door, 2x Adjustable Hanging Brackets, 1 x Adjustable Shelf & Fixings, 35Mm Cover Cap,Door Stay|
|Fitting Type||J Pull|
|Door Width (mm)||496|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Door Type||J Pull|
|Number of Doors||1|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN