By Kitchen Kit Product code: 17574 Pack size: Each
Assembling a fridge freezer housing unit for your kitchen doesn’t need to be a hassle any more. This flat-packed unit from Kitchen Kit couldn’t be easier to put together – all you need to do is glue and click it together to form a strong and reliable fixing. Cabinets can be fully assembled in as little as 30 seconds.
This fridge freezer unit has a 70/30 split, with the larger fridge space at the top and the freezer space below. It’s the perfect solution for incorporating your refrigeration into your kitchen layout, keeping the appliances hidden and ensuring the room looks even smarter.
If you like handleless doors, you’ll love the J-Pull collection from Kitchen Kit. These sleek and stylish doors feature a J-shaped curve at the bottom, which is perfectly shaped for easy opening. They’re laminated and edged with PUR adhesive to ensure superior heat and moisture resistance and, with no exterior handles, these cabinets are even easier to keep clean.
• Delivered flat-packed with cabinet, doors and hinges included
• Quick-build design – assemble your cabinets in as little as 30 seconds
• Simply glue and click together to form a strong fixing – fast!
• 600 mm wide housing unit with 70/30 split for fridge and freezer
• 150 mm adjustable legs to ensure maximum stability
• 19 mm MDF J profile handleless door
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
Starting a new kitchen installation project? Use this kitchen planner to plan layouts, dimensions and work out which units you need for the job.
|Certification||FIRA Gold Product Level H Certification|
|Type||Fridge Freezer Housing Unit|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||600x1970 Tall Unit, 715x596x18 MDF Edged J Pull Door, 1245x596x18 MDF Edged J Pull Door, 4x Adjustable Legs, 1 x Adjustable Shelf & Fixings, Soft Close Hinge|
|Fitting Type||J Pull|
|Door Width (mm)||596|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Door Type||J Pull|
|Number of Doors||2|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN