• Twin-jet rotation arm ensures dirt removal on large surfaces
• Reduces cleaning time by up to half, when compared to a cleaning lance
• New nozzle height adjustment feature
With the Karcher T5 hard surface patio cleaner, large outdoor surfaces can be cleaned quickly and efficiently. The twin-jet rotation arm ensures dirt removal on large surfaces. Cleaning time is about half of that when compared to cleaning with a spray lance. The T5 bristle hood reliably protects the spray jets and the surroundings against spray water. Thanks to the hovercraft effect, the Karcher T5 hard surface patio cleaner is particularly easy to manoeuvre. The Karcher T5 has a new nozzle height adjustment feature, this means that hard surfaces such as patios and walls, as well as more sensitive surfaces such as fencing and decking can be cleaned with ease. An ergonomic handle ensures that vertical surfaces such as garage doors can also be optimally cleaned. The T5 is suitable for use with all Karcher home and garden pressure washers, across the K2 – K7 ranges.
• Ideal for cleaning of surfaces around the home and garden (stone or wood), garage doors, building facades, driveways, paths or walls
• Two rotating flat jet nozzles
• Splash guard for splash-free cleaning
• Height adjustable, ideal for sensitive and non-sensitive surfaces such as wood or stone
• Handle allows for easy cleaning of vertical surfaces
• Hovercraft effect - the surface cleaner hovers over the floor for easy cleaning
• Weight: 1.4kg
• 708 x 280 x 995mm (LxWxH)
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN