Offers superior low breathing resistance. Accepts low profile Force8™ filters. Provides filtering protection against particulates, many gases and vapours. Conforms to EN140 (Face piece), EN14387:2004 and EN143:200 (Filter performance)
Force8 half mask with 'PressToCheck' filters from JSP. The Force8 twin cartridge half mask with Typhoon valve offers superior low breathing resistance and a 4 point suspension harness with quick release buckles. The mask is made with a durable thermoplastic rubber offering a superior comfort fit to most face shapes. The mask accepts the full range of low profile Force8 filters giving the Force8 the flexibility to be used for many applications, providing filtering protection against particulates, many gases and vapours. With the Force8 PressToCheck filters you can instantly check that you have the correct seal every time. Fit it. Press it. Check it.
• Comfort: durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes
• Harness: fully adjustable 4 point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit
• CR2 reflectivity: reflective strips create increased visibility in low light environments for added safety
• Cost effective Force8 filters available with low profile angle for minimum visual impairment
• PressToCheck P3 R D filters: Fit it, press it, check it
• Daily face fit reassurance
• Passes dolomite
• Protection against construction dust
• Improved hygiene
• Inhalation valve for easy maintenance
• Low profile covers protect filters
• Conforms to EN143
Fit it: Put straps and harness over head and pull to a suitably tight, comfortable fit.
Press it: Press the front and backs of both filter covers together to stop air from entering.
Check it: No air should come through the mask. Adjust the mask and repeat until it doesn't. Release when seal is made.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN