By JG Speedfit Product code: 29796 Pack size: Each
Choose this stop end to cap off pipework as part of a temporary or permanent installation. Part of the JG Speedfit plastic push-fit system, the 10mm stop end is easy to fit, and is demountable without tools – it can be quickly removed whenever you need to resume work or extend the system.
The stop end is really useful if you have to pause your job for any reason, or if the water needs to be turned back on overnight. It’s also very helpful when pressure-testing a system before appliances are connected.
• Caps off pipework quickly and easily
• Install in seconds by hand – just push it fully onto the pipe
• Tool-free demounting means you can resume work quickly
• Suitable for hot and cold water services, central heating systems and combi systems
• Compatible with Speedfit PEX and polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
• Minimum operating temperature of 20 °C
• Maximum operating temperature of 105 °C
• Maximum operating pressure at minimum temperature of 12 bar
• Maximum operating pressure at maximum temperature of 3 bar
• BS EN 7291 Parts 1, 2, 3 and S
• 50-year guarantee (T&Cs apply)
|User Guide||click here|
|Fitting Type||Stop End|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN