By JG Speedfit Product code: 42166 Pack size: Each
Looking for greater flexibility than you’d get with standard polybutylene and PEX pipe? Try this Layflat pipe from JG Speedfit – it’s an ultra-flexible option that is perfect for long runs where a softer pipe material is an advantage. Cabling through joists becomes a simple task and, when you remove it from the coil, the pipe will lay flat and stay flat.
Layflat pipe is made of five layers, the centre being a coloured oxygen barrier which prevents the ingress of air into the system – this reduces the effect of corrosion on metal components. Due to its low thermal conductivity, JG Speedfit pipe is cooler and therefore safer to touch when carrying hot water.
• Lightweight and flexible pipe for fast and simple cabling
• Lays flat and stays flat – pipe won’t try to return to coil shape
• Easy to handle and ideal for cabling through joists
• Suitable for hot and cold water services
• Can be used on central heating systems and combi systems
• Minimum operating temperature of 20°C
• Maximum operating temperature of 105°C
• 12 bar maximum operating pressure at minimum temperature
• 3 bar maximum operating pressure at maximum temperature
• 50-year manufacturer’s guarantee (T&Cs apply)
• Manufactured to BS EN 7291 Parts 1, 2, 3 and S
• Inserts are recommended for use on all Speedfit pipe connections
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN