By JG Speedfit Product code: 44521 Pack size: Each
Need to securely connect three pipes of the same size? If you’re using the JG Speedfit push-fit system, you’ll need this equal tee connector – it can be used with plastic or copper pipes, and is a far faster way of connecting than using traditional methods.
Installation is simple – you just push the push-fit fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. No tools are needed, which makes it far easier to manoeuvre in tight spaces or to readjust joins. Tool-free dismounting is equally straightforward, by unlocking the nut and pushing the collet towards the body of the fitting. Then, you just need to pull the pipe to release it.
• Install or demount in seconds, without the need for tools
• Suitable for hot and cold water services
• Can be used on central heating systems and combi systems
• Minimum operating temperature of 20°C
• Maximum operating temperature of 105°C
• 12 bar maximum operating pressure at minimum temperature
• 3 bar maximum operating pressure at maximum temperature
• 50-year manufacturer’s guarantee (T&Cs apply)
• Manufactured to BS EN 7291 Parts 1, 2, 3 and S
• Compatible with Speedfit PEX and polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
|User Guide||click here|
|Equal or Reducing||Equal|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN