By JG Speedfit Product code: 26374 Pack size: 5 Pack
Choose these equal straight couplers to securely connect two pipes of the same size. Part of the JG Speedfit plastic push-fit system, the 22mm connectors couldn’t be easier to use – simply push it fully onto the pipe, then twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock it in place.
Up to 40% faster to install than traditional methods, the equal straight connectors are also easier to use in tight spaces because there’s no need for hot works and tools. Demounting the connection is simple too – you just unlock the nut by hand, push the collet towards the body of the push-fit fitting and pull the pipe to release.
JG Speedfit products blend push-fit and multi-seal technology for a reliable leak-proof connection. The extensive choice of plastic, brass and chrome fittings, tap connectors, valves and flexi hoses gives you everything you need to complete the job in no time.
By combining these products with plastic push-fit pipe, you can create a truly flexible plumbing and heating system. All products are accredited with the leading testing and approval organisations including WRAS, and are suitable for use with plastic or copper pipe.
• Connects two 22mm pipes quickly and securely
• Install or demount in seconds by hand
• Easier to install in confined spaces – no hot works or tools required
• Suitable for hot and cold water services, central heating systems and combi systems
• Compatible with Speedfit PEX and polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
• Minimum operating temperature of 20 °C
• Maximum operating temperature of 105 °C
• Maximum operating pressure at minimum temperature of 12 bar
• Maximum operating pressure at maximum temperature of 3 bar
• BS EN 7291 Parts 1, 2, 3 and S
• 50-year guarantee (T&Cs apply)
|User Guide||click here|
|Equal or Reducing||Equal|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN