By JG Speedfit Product code: 75190 Pack size: Each
This 22mm white PEX barrier pipe from JG Speedfit is lightweight but rigid, making it easy to handle on site. The PEX pipe is perfect for short runs where a harder pipe material is an advantage – this pipe is sold individually, in a length of 3m.
The pipe is made of five layers, and in the centre is a coloured oxygen barrier to prevent the ingress of air into the system – this reduces the effect of corrosion on metal components. It has low thermal conductivity too, so it’s cooler and safer to touch when carrying hot water. It is recommended inserts are used on all Speedfit pipe connections.
• A lightweight and rigid pipe for easier handling on site
• Resistant to corrosion and scale build-up, reducing risk of leaks or blockages
• Pipe elasticity reduces chance of burst pipes in freezing conditions
• Reduces noise of water hammer
• Suitable for hot and cold water services, and central heating systems
• Minimum operating temperature of 20 °C
• Maximum operating temperature of 105 °C
• 12 bar maximum operating pressure at minimum temperature
• 3 bar maximum operating pressure at maximum temperature
• 50-year manufacturer’s guarantee (T&Cs apply)
• Manufactured to BS EN 7291 Parts 1, 2, 3 and S
|Manufacturer ID||22BPEX-10X3L SINGLES|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN