Can-less design that provides better airflow, enabling LED lamps to run cooler and prolong life. Recessed LED placement for low-glare.
• Ultra-thin 1mm bezel
• Fire-resistant glass protection
• Complies to Building Regulations parts B,C,E and L
• Screwless push-fit terminals and block
• LED GU10 lamps only max 10W (not included)
• Diameter 85mm, depth 38mm, cut out 70mm
• 30/60/90min Fire-rated
|Brand ||Integral LED |
|Colour by dominance ||Nickel |
|Type ||Downlight |
|Finish ||Satin |
|IP Rating ||IP65 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 2pm
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 and Saturday delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Integral LED Recessed Evofire IP65 Fire Rated Downlight Satin Nickel with Insulation Guard is rated
Rated 5 out of
Worth looking at
Somewhat more expensive than others,but very soilid and easy to fit.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of
Perfect just what I needed. Fast delivery!
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 4 out of
Attention to detail
This is a great little downlighter and took me by surprise that it is fire rated as it's canless. If you look closely at the loop in loop out connector it's supplied with you'll see it's a patented design. I'd love to know where and by whom it was patented though. I defy anyone to successfully use the built-in cable strain relief with even the most modest pair of 1mm t&e cables let alone the maximum 2.5mm it declares it's suitable for! I suspect using stranded conductors in a flex is straightforward - but then who uses 1mm flex for fixed installation work? Fear not though, take some pliers to the plastic between the preformed cable inlets and remove it and all's well in the world, afterall who ever saw a cable strain relief on a penny junction box. As Steve Wright might say, serious bodgin :)
Date published: 2019-12-12
Rated 5 out of
Top quality fitting, great design and easy to fit.
Really well made and well thought out design. The instructions state a minimum cut out of 70mm but they fit perfectly into an existing 65mm cut out with no effort at all. the bezel finish in white is a nice quality and super thin which looks great against a white ceiling. I have used the standard model, the insulation guard version and the recessed one, all excellent and will be using them again.
The tool-free connector is a god-send but even more refreshing is the spring clip design which is a simple pair of sprung levers and none of those terrible clips that damage the plasterboard when removing. Being designed for LED light bulbs means no need for the bulky can designs that are often hard to fit in the ceiling space.
I prefer these type of downlight as it gives flexibility over the bulbs used that can also be replaced over time. I always fear if an integrated downlight falls (and LED lights DO fail!) and the model is discontinued then your are forced to change all the fittings in a room or live with a mismatch in the lights.
Date published: 2019-09-25