By Integral LED Product code: 51267 Pack size: Each
Looking for a more efficient alternative to T8 fluorescent tube fittings? This twin batten light from Integral LED offers a high lumen output for less energy consumption, making it a great choice for indoor commercial spaces.
The cool white 4000K light provides bright and crisp task lighting, while the polycarbonate diffuser reduces glare to give you the best possible illumination for your rooms or work areas. The tube is housed safely within a strong steel body – not only is it sturdy, but it’s also painted white to look smart too.
• Perfect for indoor commercial spaces requiring bright task lighting
• Cool white 4000K light provides a crisp and bright illumination
• Up to 120 lumens per watt for efficient operation
• Offers big energy savings compared to equivalent fluorescent fittings
• Steel body with white painted finish for a smart and sturdy installation
• Polycarbonate diffuser helps achieve the perfect glow
• 25mm conduit entry knockouts for ease of installation
• BESA box entry
• Piano key fast-fit terminal block
• Comes with a Philips CertaDrive driver
• IP20 rating – suitable for indoor use only
|Light Bulb Technology||LED|
|Light Bulb Colour||Cool White|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN