Can-less design that provides better airflow, enabling LED lamps to run cooler and prolong life. Compact design with loft 'insulation coverable' guard.
• Ultra-thin 1mm bezel - discreet ceiling finish
• Fire-resistant glass protection
• Complies to Building Regulations parts B,C,E and L
• Screwless push-fit terminals and block
• LED GU10 lamps only max 10W (not included)
• Diameter 85mm, depth 83mm, cut out 70mm
This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++ to A
|Colour by dominance
|Light Bulb Technology
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Integral LED Evofire IP65 Fire Rated Downlight White with Insulation Guard is rated
Rated 5 out of
Easy to install
Easy to fit, the springs aren't built like a mousetrap ready to chop your fingers off, or wreck the ceiling.
The wiring comes with a push fit terminal block which is easy to use. Note you can release the wires using a small pin or Allen key etc. Note also they don't come with bulbs, but at least you can replace a bulb when needed without having to replace the whole fitting - you still need to drop it out the ceiling again though.
Nice looking light. I fitted them in the kitchen with 5w cool white LEDs (71644) Very bright lights!
Date published: 2019-03-31
Rated 4 out of
Nice and simple. Looks good, with flush fit.
Date published: 2019-03-06
Rated 4 out of
Not bad at all
I've been using these to replace some troublesome intergrated LED's, easy enough to fit although the lid of the junction box is not up to much, however on the plus side they pull out of the ceiling easy enough without taking half the plaster with it!
Date published: 2019-02-21