Can-less design that provides better airflow, enabling LED lamps to run cooler and prolong life. Compact design for shallow ceiling void.
• Ultra-thin 1mm bezel - discreet ceiling finish
• Fire-resistant glass protection
• Complies to Building Regulations parts B,C,E and L
• Screwless push-fit terminals and block
• LED GU10 lamps only max 10W (not included)
• Diameter 85mm, depth 40mm, cut out 70mm
This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++ to A
|Colour by dominance
|Light Bulb Technology
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Integral LED Evofire IP65 Fire Rated Downlight Satin Nickel is rated
Rated 5 out of
Well-designed product. Installs very nicely, comes with piano-key easy fit connectors and junction box. Sits very low profile on the ceiling, with white metal finish. Very happy with this will be ordering more!
Date published: 2018-12-08
Rated 5 out of
Great looking light!
Easy to fit, nice wide bezel that covers so hole really well...especially (if like me) you manage to knock some of the plaster off getting the old downlights out! Purchased three of these for a bathroom that originally only had two lights. Replaced the two first and put cool white bulbs in and plenty of light coverage so no need for a third one saving me more work! These look great when fitted and certainly don't look as cheap as they are!
Date published: 2018-11-20