By Hozelock Product code: 85141 Pack size: Each
Equipped with a 25.5mm tap connector to make the device compatible with a 15 or 19mm hose. Ideal to use with micro irrigation. Complete with float switch which automatically cuts the pump off when the water level is too low.
• Max outlet: 36L/min
• Submergence: 7m
• Max solids: must be particle free
• Cable length: 10m
• Hose connection: 15/19mm
• Max delivery head: 11m
• Float switch
• Input voltage: 230V
• Min water level: 100mm
• Delivery temperature: 35°
Not suitable for use in fish ponds or permanent installation.
• Compact and easy to install – The Hozelock Flowmax Collect 2200 Water Butt Pump is perfectly adapted to pump water from a rain water butt. With its compact design, the pump can be easily installed inside the water tank. Ready to use, simply connect your existing hosepipe.
• Compatibility – The pump is equipped with an output connector to make the device compatible with a 15 or 19mm hose quick connector.
• Ideal for use with automatic watering systems – Thanks to the 2200 L/hr and 1.1 bars pressure, the Flowmax Collect 2200 is ideal to use with micro irrigation.
• Complete with float switch which automatically cuts the pump off when the water level is too low.
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Max Pressure (bar)||1.1|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN