By Hozelock Product code: 85141 Pack size: Each
Equipped with a 25.5mm tap connector to make the device compatible with a 15 or 19mm hose. Ideal to use with micro irrigation. Complete with float switch which automatically cuts the pump off when the water level is too low.
• Max outlet: 36L/min
• Submergence: 7m
• Max solids: must be particle free
• Cable length: 10m
• Hose connection: 15/19mm
• Max delivery head: 11m
• Float switch
• Input voltage: 230V
• Min water level: 100mm
• Delivery temperature: 35°
Not suitable for use in fish ponds or permanent installation.
Features and benefits:
• Compact and easy to install – The Flowmax Collect 2200 is perfectly adapted to pump water from a rain water butt. With its compact design, the pump can be easily installed inside the water tank. Ready to use, simply connect your existing hosespipe.
• Compatibility – The pump is equipped with an output connector to make the device compatible with a 15 or 19mm hose quick connector.
• Ideal for use with automatic watering systems – Thanks to the 2200 L/hr and 1.1 bars pressure, the Flowmax Collect 2200 is ideal to use with micro irrigation.
• Complete with float switch which automatically cuts the pump off when the water level is too low.
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|User Guide||click here|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN