By Hive Product code: 46431 Pack size: Each
The Hive Thermostat Mini is part of the next generation of smart heating devices. It works in the background to help you live more sustainably and avoid heating an empty home.
• Beautifully clear – small but perfectly formed, Mini’s elegant mirrored design and clear interface blends in with your home
• Easy to use – change the temperature quickly on the thermostat itself, or use the Hive app to set schedules, boost your heating or change to 'holiday' mode
• Automatic frost protection - if the temperature drops below 7°C in your home, Mini can turn on your heating to stop your pipes from freezing
• Box includes: Hive Thermostat Mini, receiver, 4x Duracell AAA batteries, user guide, installation guide
• A Hive Hub is not included with this pack. If you require a hub for additional features such as geolocation, schedule creation or one-off heating boosts, choose pack 41166
• New-look Hive Thermostat Mini is not compatible with the interchangeable coloured frames
• Hive Thermostat Mini for Heating and Hot Water must be installed by a qualified professional
• Hive Thermostat Mini for Heating and Hot Water is suitable for homes that have a conventional boiler with a separate water tank. If you have a combi boiler, you'll need the Hive Thermostat Mini for Heating 39196
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN