By Hive Product code: 41166 Pack size: Each
The next generation of smart heating devices! With the Hive Mini Thermostat, you can be in complete control of your home’s heating, wherever you are. This small and sleek thermostat works in the background to help you reduce your energy usage.
It’s simple to change the temperature on the thermostat itself, but you don’t need to be within reach of it to be in total control. With the Hive app on your smartphone, you can set schedules, boost your heating or change to 'holiday' mode from anywhere – perfect for preventing energy waste by unnecessarily heating an empty home.
• Beautifully clear – Mini’s elegant mirrored design and clear interface blends in with your home
• Easy to use – change the temperature quickly on the thermostat itself, or use the Hive app to set schedules, boost your heating or change to 'holiday' mode
• Geolocation – with the Hive app, you’ll get a reminder to turn on the heating if you leave home when the heating is due to come on
• Automatic frost protection – if the temperature drops below 7°C in your home, Mini can turn on your heating to stop your pipes from freezing
• Create and edit heating schedules – set up to six daily time slots to heat your home, seven days a week
• Give your heating a one-off boost for up to six hours on chilly days
• Box includes Hive Thermostat Mini, receiver, hub, 4x Duracell batteries AAA, 1x ethernet cable, 1x plug, 1x USB power lead, 1x pack wall plugs, 1x user guide, 1x installation guide
• New-look Hive Thermostat Mini is not compatible with the interchangeable coloured frames
• Hive Thermostat Mini for Heating and Hot Water must be installed by a qualified professional
• This Hive Thermostat Mini is suitable for homes that have a conventional boiler with a separate water tank. If you have a combi boiler, you'll need the Hive Thermostat Mini for Heating 88129
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN