By Hippo Product code: 65842 Pack size: Each
• No trips to the tip or waiting for skips required
• It fits where a skip cant
• Over 95% of the waste is recycled
• 1 yard, holds 1 tonne of waste
• HIPPOBAG only, collection can be purchased separately
• Length x width x height
The MIDIBAG is designed for safe removal of heavy and inert waste such as garden or building waste. As the smallest size in the HIPPOBAG range, it is ideal for most DIY and trade projects.
Collection available through Toolstation and paid for separately. Simply buy the bag, fill it up with waste from your project, then visit toolstation.com or the Toolstation app and purchase collection 17138
Collection service information:
- If you need to place your MIDIBAG on a public highway, pavement, or verge you may need to obtain permission from your local authority.
- If you have any questions regarding access to your site or property then please contact HIPPO directly on 0333 999 0 999 before the bag is filled and we’ll do our best to help.
- Position the bag within 4m (13 ft) of a public highway, if our vehicle has to leave the highway to collect the bag we will need you to sign a disclaimer - we cannot drive on block paving under any circumstances.
- Our vehicles require a road 4m wide to access your site.
- Remember we have to lift the bag; so don’t place it near high walls, trees, cars or beneath overhead wires that might obstruct the crane.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN