Ideal for modelling, craft-work and handicrafts. 11 x scalpel blades, 2 x bladed chisel tips, 2 x aluminium handles and 1 x grip handle.
Interchangeable heat treated blades for precise control. Interchangeable grip and integrated magnetic blade storage strip in storage case. Great for cutting paper, card, foam, rubber, string and plastics. Knives can perform fine angle cuts, cutting, carving, chiselling, gouging & shaping
Sale will be restricted to over 18s.
|Age restricted (18) || |
|Manufacture ID ||73200017 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Hilka Hobby Knife & Blade Set (17 Piece) is rated
Rated 3 out of
No instructions !
I categorise myself as an advanced DIY'er but this product had me confused. I got the fact that the blades are gripped in the holder but couldn't work out how to secure the blade. I kept turning the grip and nothing was happening. After a while I was able to secure a blade but this was more down to luck than process. I wanted this tool for ONE blade for cutting a double seam of wallpaper but it failed miserably. Maybe it was my technique or a blunt blade (was still a bit wobbly) in the holder??
also why have the blades got a hole in the stem??
Date published: 2020-07-06
Rated 5 out of
Value for money
I bought this product for a specific job and it exactly as it should
Date published: 2020-06-21
Rated 5 out of
Worth every penny
Click and collect
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 4 out of
Great value piece of kit
Very happy with my purchase. Good range of blades in a neat plastic box - magnetic strip handy for keeping blades tidy and safe. Would recommend
Date published: 2020-03-17