By Hep2O Product code: 52488 Pack size: Each
This flexible barrier pipe from the Hep2O push-fit plumbing system couldn’t be quicker or easier to install. It’s the only push-fit system with In4Sure joint recognition – this is particularly useful when working in tight spaces because, even if you can’t see that the connection is secure, you’ll feel a ‘rumble’ in your hands to let you know. This rumble occurs when the pipe is inserted, pushed and twisted.
As well as offering a secure and leak-free connection, it’s tamper-proof too, requiring a HepKey for secure and easy demounting – the Hepkey Release Tool Set 20940 is available separately. This system is compatible with both plastic and copper, making it ideal for new build and refurbishment projects.
• Hot and cold flexible push-fit plumbing system
• Quick and easy installation to save you time
• Simply insert, twist and feel the rumble – leak-free connection guaranteed
• Secure and easy demounting with HepKey system
• Suitable for use with both plastic and copper
• Industry-leading 50-year guarantee
• Minimum operating temperature: 5 °C
• Maximum operating temperature: 114 °C
• Maximum operating pressure at minimum temperature: 12 bar
• Maximum operating pressure at maximum temperature: 3 bar
• Wall thickness: 1.85mm
• Minimum bending radius: 120mm
• Manufactured to BS EN 7291 Parts 1 and 2
• KIWA and KOMO-certified
• HepKey Release Tool Set sold separately 20940
|Age restricted (18)|
|User Guide||click here|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)Please check below for more details on order delivery times over the May Bank Holiday weekend. May Bank Holiday Opening and Delivery Times
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Please check our May Bank Holiday Opening and Delivery Times for more information on store openings and order collections this weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN