VIRTUAL KITCHEN DESIGN SERVICE
- Need help with designing and getting a quote for your new kitchen?
- Please view the Kitchen Kit range to book your design consultation.
Slide 1 of 1
What do I need to prepare for a virtual design appointment?
Shop All Kitchen Kit
To make the most out of your design appointment, your designer will require the following information to get an idea of your space:
- Room dimensions; these measurements should include door and window sizes and locations, and any electric, gas, water and drainage points. If there are any obstructions in the room, please also include these (pillars, columns, downpipes etc.)
- Appliance specifications; if specific appliances have not yet been chosen, it is helpful to include the size of appliances you will be choosing and if they are integrated or freestanding.
- Range and colour preferences; which Kitchen Kit door styles and finishes are you interested in? Will you be ordering laminate worktops? If so do you have a colour in mind?
Please view the Kitchen Kit range to book your design consultation.