Specialist storage cabinets for safe storage of flammable liquids, chemicals, paints, sprays and other hazardous substances.
• Mild sheet steel construction
• Strengthened double doors
• 2 Point steel locking system
• 'L' Shaped handle with chrome plated finish & 2 Keys supplied
• Shelves are only adjustable on 25mm
• 1 x Steel shelf supplied W915xD457mm. Additional shelves can be purchased separately Please refer to Product Code 60169 & Stand option is available Product Code 26524
• Each Cabinet Capacity 250Kg & Each Shelf capacity 35Kgs (Uniformly Distributed Load)
• Integral, non removable sump in base to retain minor spillages using specialist absorbant equipment
• Epoxy powder coated finish in yellow
•Cabinets comply with the requirements of the Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Gases Regulations, Guidelines set out by the Health and Safety Guide HSG51, DSEAR Dangerous Substance and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations and Approved Code of Practice (ACoP)
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN