Grundfos UPA 15-90N home booster pump, incorporates a flow switch which starts and stops the pump according to flow when a tap is opened or closed.
• Automatic or manual operation
• Typically adds between 0.5 bar and 0.75 bar of pressure to the inlet pressure at the pump
• Suitable for water temperatures up to 70°C
• Low noise level
• The pump is supplied with a 1.5 metre flying lead for connection to a 3A fused switched spur
• Pump can be set to ‘Manual’, ‘Automatic’ or ‘Off’
• Incorporates a flow switch which starts and stops the pump according to flow when a tap is opened or closed
Grundfos UPA 15-90N Home Booster Pump specification:
• Voltage: 230V
• Max. flow rate: 1.4m³/h
• Head: max. 8.5m
• Liquid temp: 70°C
• Max. system pressure: 6 bar
• 160mm port to port
|Max Pressure (bar)||6|
|Max. Flow Rate||1.4mÂ³/h|
|Max. Water Temp||70Â°C|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN