• Home booster pump
• Automatic or manual operation
• Typically adds between 0.5 bar and 0.75 bar of pressure to the inlet pressure at the pump
• Suitable for water temperatures up to 70 °C
• Low noise level
• The pump is supplied with a 1.5 metre flying lead for connection to a 3A fused switched spur
• Pump can be set to ‘Manual’, ‘Automatic’ or ‘Off’
• The pump incorporates a flow switch which starts and stops the pump according to flow when a tap is opened or closed.
• Flow rate: max. 1.4m³/h
• Head: max. 8.5 m
• Liquid temp.: 70 ˚C
• Max. system. pressure: 6 bar.
• 160mm port to port.
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN