By ForgeFast Product code: 52875 Pack size: 200 Pack
Drill while you drive the screw into your surface using this self-threading screw from ForgeFast. It's suitable for fastening and fixing applications on a variety of materials, such as hardwood, softwood, plywood, MDF and steel up to 0.8 mm thick. It has good flexibility, so it's also suitable for use on substrates that are prone to movement.
This low-torque screw saves time while working on repeated tasks because it's designed like a drill bit, which means you won't need to drill a pilot hole even in hardwood. It removes timber through its flutes and doesn't displace the wood. This means it's safe to use near the edges and corners of your workpieces, without having to worry about splitting the wood. Recessed ribs underneath the head improve countersinking, so you get a professional flush finish with every job.
• Elementech 400 surface coating provides corrosion resistance
• Salt spray tested to 400 hours
• A Non-Cr, Cr3+, yellow/zinc plated surface is environmentally friendly
• A deep torx compatible head ensures reduced cam-out, higher torque levels and a firmer drive
• Patented self-drilling thread - no pilot-hole needed
• Torx compatible insert for a higher transmission of power
• Patented drill/drive shank for faster drive, reduced splitting and 'jacking' of the timber, increased pullout and firmer fix
• A sharp point for faster bite, capable of penetrating 0.8mm steel
• Unique self-drilling shank drives into most substrates -including hardwood - with ease
• Hardened case and core give exceptional strength
• Improved countersinking from recessed ribs
• Impressive pull out value and less risk of working loose when used in substrates that flex in use
• Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing when used in substrates that flex in use
• CE-approved for use in load-bearing timber construction
• Required bit in every box
|Screw Bit Fitting||Torx (T & TX)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN