The Victorian Walkaround Greenhouse from Forest is a beautiful grow house, designed to become a real focal point of the garden. It has a unique design that lets the gardener access plants without going inside the greenhouse. Positioned in an open space or against a wall or fence, the four opening doors can be hung depending on the access required. Combined with its relatively small footprint, this greenhouse is suitable for all sizes and styles of garden. With space for 2 grow bag trays on the floor, and slatted staging that can be slotted in and out as required, it gives a huge amount of flexibility and potential for growing a wide range of produce in a relatively small space. Opening windows help facilitate air flow and enable temperature control, and an auto vent is included to control one of the windows automatically. The safe styrene glazing means there is no risk of shattered glass, and the smooth planed timber used has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Forest Victorian Walkaround Greenhouse has a natural timber finish, but can be painted to create a decorative feature in the garden. The greenhouse comes with fixings and full instructions for easy self-assembly.
• Attractive, flexible and functional greenhouse perfect for any garden or patio
• Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated timber for a superior build
• Room for 2 grow bag trays
• Styrene glazing offers a safer alternative to glass
• Removable slatted staging
• 4 opening doors that can be hung to suit the position of the greenhouse
• Supplied unpainted - can be painted with suitable timber paint
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee
Additional delivery information:
• In order to arrange delivery, please ensure that your contact number is registered on your Toolstation account
• Whilst we aim to deliver within 5 days there may be some instances where it may take longer, for example hard to reach locations including some parts of Scotland
• Home delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes, BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO30-41, ZE
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN